esme-dev mailing list archives

From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sprint 1 Results
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 11:34:43 GMT
> Server:
>
> *       Support for Twitter API // Partially finished

Depending on whether you count the weekend as part of this sprint or
the next, there could be a prototype version in svn, but it wouldn't
feature most of the API calls in any case.

> *       Merge Action branch into official trunk  // Finished
Done, and a couple of bugs fixed.

> I'll be on vacation next week, but I suggest that meeting next week or
> the week after would be ideal.

The only restriction on my part is that I'm traveling from work to
home 4-5 PM UTC, so can't participate in the current scrum calls.
Maybe have 2 scrum calls- one for UI, and one for server-side? At any
rate, the important stuff is in the mailing lists as well.

> We should also start planning for the next sprint. Anyone have any
> suggestions on the things we should work on?
>
> If possible, I'd like to see groups on the server side.

I'd like to have private messages- for many enterprise scenarios,
all-public messages is a deal-breaker. That's one reason to have
groups, though you could have one without the other.

Vassil