esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iCLA email address?
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:25:24 GMT
Is there usually a delay between sending in the ICLA and being listed on
this page?  I have not received any confirmation that the ICLA was received
and I haven't seen anything on the Apache website about what I can expect.

Also, is there anything else that I need to do after being listed on the
page below that will get me edit access to the wiki?  Is that just set up
automatically?

Thanks,
Ethan

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 1:01 AM, Hirsch, Richard <richard.hirsch@siemens.com