esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Excellent REST API Suggestion from Ethan Jewett
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:28:42 GMT
Sounds good then.  So can someone who has access to the wiki take the
contents of the blog post (not the Google doc) and put it up there for
people to start working with?  I'll be able to participate in comments and
on the mailing list.  Once I get around to the iCLA I'll be able to
participate directly.

Thanks,
Ethan

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 7:17 AM, David Pollak <feeder.of.the.bears@gmail.com