esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Excellent REST API Suggestion from Ethan Jewett
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 13:30:01 GMT
Dick and Anne,

On the iCLA front, I haven't really considered it because I am not familiar
with the process.  Sounds scary :-)  I'll look into it, but I suspect I
won't have a lot of time to get one in this week.

As to Anne's suggestion, a Google Doc would work fine (I've already got a
complete draft as a Google Doc, so I'd be happy to just paste that in).  I
would also be comfortable contributing to the wiki through comments.

If it's okay with everyone, I'll make a copy of the relevant pieces of the
original document as a separate Google doc and share that out to the list.
Please let me know if this is how you'd like to proceed for the moment.

Ethan