esme-dev mailing list archives

From "Hirsch, Richard" <richard.hir...@siemens.com>
Subject Sprint 1 Results
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 09:23:23 GMT
Hi,

Our first sprint ends today and I'd like to know the status of the
tasks:

Here are the items that we planned and their status to the best of my
knowledge.
User Interface:

*	General User Interface (UI) roadmap with order of goals and what
needs to be accomplished
*	Adequate description of User Interface architecture
*	Creation of first sprint specification
*	Partial implementation  (Web Interface)

Server:

*	Generic code clean-up   // Finished
*	Unifying server calls (JSON-related) // Partially finished
*	Support for Twitter API // Partially finished
*	Document how compass can use other persistency types
*	Merge Action branch into official trunk  // Finished
*	Further work on java API (GetMessages) // Partially finished

I'll be on vacation next week, but I suggest that meeting next week or
the week after would be ideal.

We should also start planning for the next sprint. Anyone have any
suggestions on the things we should work on?

If possible, I'd like to see groups on the server side.

D.