esme-dev mailing list archives

From "Hirsch, Richard" <richard.hir...@siemens.com>
Subject RE: Investments
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 07:08:20 GMT
Awesome news.

Good job Anne!

D.

________________________________

From: Anne Kathrine Petteroe [mailto:yojibee@gmail.com]
Sent: Mon 2/16/2009 01:09
To: esme-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Investments

Hi,

as some of you already know I had a very important presentation/
meeting with Pearl (the company I work for) last week.
What I am trying to do is to sell ESME as a solution they could
certifiy as an SAP partner solution and sell/support. If they said yes
to this, it would also mean they will invest money this year.

This was no easy task, as none of the managers had even heard about
web 2.0, let alone enterprise 2.0.
The meeting went much better than I expected, and they have said yes
to idea already. And they are very excited too because this is
something completely different than what they are used to. (the pretty
square and conservative SAP R/3 world in Norway)

Now "all" that needs to be done is to present a full business plan and
some rock solid business cases.
I will keep you posted, but this is what I will be focusing on the
next 2-3 of weeks.

/Anne