esme-dev mailing list archives

From "Hirsch, Richard" <richard.hir...@siemens.com>
Subject RE: Sprint 1 Results
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 11:59:51 GMT
@vassil: Are there any show-stoppers regarding the implementation of the Twitter-Api. Is there
any missing feature in lift/esme core which hampers the completion of the task? If so, we
could maybe try to include such features in the next sprint.

D.
________________________________

From: Vassil Dichev [mailto:vdichev@gmail.com]
Sent: Fri 2/6/2009 12:34
To: esme-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Sprint 1 Results

> Server:
>
> *       Support for Twitter API // Partially finished

Depending on whether you count the weekend as part of this sprint or
the next, there could be a prototype version in svn, but it wouldn't
feature most of the API calls in any case.

> *       Merge Action branch into official trunk  // Finished
Done, and a couple of bugs fixed.

> I'll be on vacation next week, but I suggest that meeting next week or
> the week after would be ideal.

The only restriction on my part is that I'm traveling from work to
home 4-5 PM UTC, so can't participate in the current scrum calls.
Maybe have 2 scrum calls- one for UI, and one for server-side? At any
rate, the important stuff is in the mailing lists as well.

> We should also start planning for the next sprint. Anyone have any
> suggestions on the things we should work on?
>
> If possible, I'd like to see groups on the server side.

I'd like to have private messages- for many enterprise scenarios,
all-public messages is a deal-breaker. That's one reason to have
groups, though you could have one without the other.

Vassil