esme-dev mailing list archives

From Darren Hague <dha...@fortybeans.com>
Subject RE: [UI] Browser Resizing
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 10:25:18 GMT
Hi Anne,

I agree with your analysis - I think that the size of a window is the user's decision, not
the application's. While it may be OK sometimes for a desktop application to size itself,
I think you are right in pointing out that this is a bad idea for a browser-based app.  Of
course, the app may work better or worse at any given size, but ideally it should deal gracefully
with resizing by the user.

Cheers,
Darren

--