esme-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheConEU 2009 ...? [WAS Re: [Travel Assistance] Applications for ApacheCon EU 2009 - Now Open]
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 05:04:08 GMT
Hi Anne,

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 9:45 PM, Anne Kathrine Petteroe
<yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...Would it make sense for me to come only for a day or two?...

I think so, the conference topics are fairly broad, and the planners
try to schedule similar topics on the same day. Schedule overview is
at http://eu.apachecon.com/c/aceu2009/schedule/grid, you might find a
day that's more interesting than others for you.

In the evening, projects can request space to hold informal "birds of
a feather" session, it might be good to have one about ESME if several
of us are there. See
http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeatherEu09

-Bertrand