esme-dev mailing list archives

From David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: REST API Thoughts
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 18:33:51 GMT
On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 10:27 PM, Hirsch, Richard <
richard.hirsch@siemens.com> wrote:

> What about if we based our fundamental REST API on that of Twitter.  We
> wouldn't have a ESME REST API with all functionality and then the Twitter
> API rather we would have a Twitter API and then a smaller REST API that
> would contain functionality not covered by Twitter.
>
> Thoughts?

ESME messages have "more stuff" in them than do Twitter messages.

I'd rather have the ESME API and the Twitter API as separate things with
separate URLs.

Collaborative Task Management http://much4.us
Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Git some: http://github.com/dpp