esme-dev mailing list archives

From "David Pollak" <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scrum call summary (authentication section)
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 19:45:18 GMT
Darren,

I'm going to split out the auth part of ESME.  There will a generic "auth
data" table that will contain generic information for authentication
schemes.  Each scheme (and many schemes may be present simultaneously) will
write a row in the table.

I'll write the openid plugin and you can write others.

How does that sound?

Thanks,

David

Collaborative Task Management http://much4.us