esme-dev mailing list archives

From Anne Kathrine Petteroe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [UI] Status?
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2009 19:34:03 GMT
Hi Bill,

sorry for  not getting back to you earlier, this week has been pretty
full.
I am now in the third country in only one week, so I haven't had much
time to sit down and think about anything yet.

Tomorrow I will have a 7 hour bus journey to look foward to, so I will
use the quiet time there to finally sit down and bring myself up to
date on ESME.

Best,
Anne