esme-dev mailing list archives

From Darren Hague <dha...@fortybeans.com>
Subject RE: AW: Why aren't all SVN commits in Jira?
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 10:57:18 GMT
For those using Eclipse, the linkage between issues & source control can be managed using
Mylyn with the JIRA connector:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAEXT/Mylyn

Mylyn allows you to specify which issue you are working on, tracks the files you change for
that issue, and then commits only those files (with appropriate issue number reference) when
you mark the issue as resolved & check in the code.

Cheers,
Darren

--
darren.hague@fortybeans.com