esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RSS actions - possible bug when changing contents of feed
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:31:25 GMT
Twitter let me know you were working on the actions and also that Richard
had set up a recent build on Stax.  I've been keeping an eye on it for the
last week or so :-)

I don't have an environment set up right now that would let me run trunk, so
the feeds are:

The Pipes feed I'm currently trying to use (the one where I changed the
format of the title after it had been set up as an action) is
http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info?_id=fJZ29qrr3RGjLPJI6icw5g

The Pipes feed that is the same as the original feed that worked once is
http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info?_id=9c4481071b4dd9c9d3619574918f1288

You should be able to access both of them since they are published.

Thanks for looking into this!

Ethan