esme-dev mailing list archives

From Mrinal Wadhwa <mrinal.wad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [UI] Status?
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 08:30:58 GMT
Bill,

Sorry about not replying to you email in detail ... In general I like to
work in bursts and I plan to give ESME a considerable amount of time this
weekend ... some of the points mentioned in your email will need some
exploration from me and I haven't had time to spend on that these past weeks
... first due to my illness and then the whole Google
fiasco<http://weblog.mrinalwadhwa.com/2009/01/21/panic-goggle-disabled-my-account/>..
so I'm thinking I'll get down to the tasks in your email tomorrow and
see
how much I can get done over the weekend ... then by monday I can let
everyone know how much is already done and how much more can I get done in
this iteration ... would that work for you?

With regards,
Mrinal