esme-dev mailing list archives

From "Hirsch, Richard" <richard.hir...@siemens.com>
Subject AW: AW: AW: Thoughts on building a business around ESME
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2009 12:59:34 GMT
Agreed. I saw your comments on the lift mailing list. Looks like it is a good start but I didn't
see any details on container-based auth.

D.

-----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Darren Hague [mailto:dhague@fortybeans.com]
Gesendet: Fr 1/2/2009 13:26
An: esme-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: marcia@marciaconner.com; Bill Fernandez
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: Thoughts on building a business around ESME

Agreed. Top of my list right now is replacing/augmenting the OpenID
authentication with J2EE-based authentication (which would then allow
easy integration of directory servers, etc.), as a first step towards
implementing further authorisation options.

- Darren

Hirsch, Richard wrote:
>> Along with this, of course, we need to implement the personal/group/local/global
permissions model.

> If you look at Mike's blog, you will see that he also thinks this sort of access control
is critical. I agree and I think it should be on the top of our feature list.