esme-dev mailing list archives

From "Hirsch, Richard" <richard.hir...@siemens.com>
Subject AW: ESMEMailet: send eMails to ESME - first user & Install guide published
Date Thu, 01 Jan 2009 07:43:09 GMT
Looks very cool. I like the ability to register with your token.

If you add the ability to examine the message contents then you would be able to add tags
as well.

What about the necessity of registering for other systems? How would that work? For example,
how could I register for a CMS system that has the ability to send emails but might have difficulty
in registering via a reply.

D.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Daniel Koller [mailto:dakoller@googlemail.com]
Gesendet: Do 12/25/2008 17:03
An: esme-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: ESMEMailet: send eMails to ESME - first user & Install guide published

Hi all,

I just published a first version of the ESMEMailet, which is the following:

"...The ESME Mailet is a plugin for the Open source Mail Server Apache
James<http://james.apache.org/server/>,
which allows users of an ESME infrastructure (both humans and technical
systems) to send email messages to an ESME instance using their own
identity. Messages sent through the mailet show up as personal messages from
these end users, so people following you get them in the respective blogging
timeline...."

The install guide is available at
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=df96bz6v_18cw9vrcwr

Feedback, comments etc. are welcome!