esme-dev mailing list archives

From Darren Hague <dha...@fortybeans.com>
Subject Re: AW: [VOTE] Web UI options
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 10:41:31 GMT
Anne / Mrinal,

Can you then start with some work on the existing HTML/CSS files in the Apache SVN repo to
make it look more like Mrinal's UI?  I recommend changing little & often, so that we stay
reasonably in sync - it will probably just be the three of us updating those HTML files for
the next few weeks.

Of course, this means we are producing an intermediary UI after all - just one that is based
on Mrinal's code... :-)

Anne - have you submitted an iCLA yet?  We will need to have you enabled as a committer. Until
then, it's probably best for you to send patches to Mrinal.

Cheers,
Darren

--
darren.hague@fortybeans.com