esme-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: ...about requirements collection for David work packages
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2009 17:27:49 GMT
On Friday 02 January 2009 12:51:14 am Hirsch, Richard wrote:
> I think participation in the apache wiki is just restricted to committers.

Not COMPLETELY true.   It's restricted to those that have filed the ICLA.
Thus, we can grant access to others as long as they sign/submit the ICLA and
it's processed.   Thus, for the non-committers, if they file the icla from:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas
your name will eventually appear at:
http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html#unlistedclas
at which point access can be granted.