esme-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Fernandez <b...@billfernandez.com>
Subject Re: The ESME to-do list
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 05:39:45 GMT
David--

I would think that I'd be able to work on the web-based user
interface architecture for ESME, as well as developing concepts and
rules, etc. for functionality like federations, access control,
pools, actions, etc.

I have experience with designing rapid application development
environments (for example I WAS the UI designer on the HyperCard
project at Apple),  access control models, working with data
repositories (I was the first UI Architect at Documentum), and other
relevant areas.

Depending upon the circumstances I might also be able to code user
interfaces in HTML and CSS, and do visual design.

Although I have programmed in the past, and have dabbled a bit with
JavaScript and PHP, you should not count on me for any programming.

Does this help?

--Bill