esme-dev mailing list archives

From "David Pollak" <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>
Subject ESME broken until end of day Wednesday
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2008 14:33:49 GMT
Folks,

I've recently made breaking changes to Lift.  Normally, I try to keep ESME
up to date with breaking changes in Lift.  In this case, because we're
migrating the code from Google Code to Apache and because there are a ton of
changes I need to make to ESME to extract and encapsulate the UI code, I'm
going to do a bunch of things on Wednesday 12/10:

   - Bring ESME in sync with the latest Lift
   - Move the ESME server code over to the Apache repository
   - Remove the existing UI code and replace it with something far more
   generic and templatable.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

David

PS -- As a few people have noted, I've got an ESME project over on GitHub.
I did this because I find that Git's branching is a lot more flexible for
playing with things.  I meant this to be a sandbox/playground for ESME
experimentation, especially as I roll federation into ESME.

Collaborative Task Management http://much4.us
Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Git some: http://github.com/dpp