esme-dev mailing list archives

From "Mrinal Wadhwa" <mrinal.wad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The Dreaded OpenID issue
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2008 13:13:06 GMT
David,

This may not be entirely related .. but I've seen OpenID issues on the open
internet as well ... I dont remember the exception I was getting in the log,
but I will take not of it the next time I see it ...
my openid is hosted at http://id.mrinalwadhwa.com .. and
http://weblog.mrinalwadhwa.com delegates to http://id.mrinalwadhwa.com ...
so sometimes the auth takes a little bit of time .. till now I've assumed
that I was hitting some sort of timeout, but I may be wrong.

Mrinal

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 6:34 PM, David Pollak <feeder.of.the.bears@gmail.com