esme-dev mailing list archives

From "Hirsch, Richard" <richard.hir...@siemens.com>
Subject RE: [POLL] use the content attached to ESME-2 as the initial website?
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 03:22:24 GMT
Hi Bertrand,

>Do people agree to put this online at http://incubator.apache.org/esme/ <http://incubator.apache.org/esme/>
 to replace the current placeholder?
+1

After getting a sign-off from Siemens SIS Legal, I signed the iCLA. Now, I'm just waiting
for my boss to counter-sign it and then I'll fax to Apache.

D.

________________________________

From: bdelacretaz@gmail.com on behalf of Bertrand Delacretaz
Sent: Mon 12/15/2008 22:43
To: esme-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [POLL] use the content attached to ESME-2 as the initial website?

Hi,

Dick Hirsch has created an initial website for ESME [1]. The
esme-public-site.zip attachment there is the proposed website
contents, generated using Apache Forrest.

Do people agree to put this online at
http://incubator.apache.org/esme/ to replace the current placeholder?

I have outlined the website update process in the JIRA issue, any
committer will be able to update the site once you guys get your
@apache.org accounts. For now I volunteer to do the initial setup.

-Bertrand

BTW, Dick: as this is a significant amount of content it would be good
for you to submit an iCLA, see http://www.apache.org/licenses/ - it's
fine to have an iCLA on file even if you're not a committer (yet),
makes things clearer and account activation faster if you ever get
voted in as a committer.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-2