empire-user mailing list archives

From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: empire-db-codegen issues
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2017 07:25:35 GMT
Dear Rainer,

thanks for letting us know about those issues.
Looks like there was something missed in testing.
Also it appears that we have failed to update the documentation accordingly.

We will investigate all these issues and let you know.

As far as the generated code and the compiler error is concerned I have created an issue in
JIRA which you can also do yourself next time you come across such an issue.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EMPIREDB-255
I assume that you can simply remove the 2nd and 3rd parameter from the base class call.

Any further questions and suggestions are welcome.

Regards,
Rainer