empire-user mailing list archives

From "Nguyen, Chieu X" <chieu.ngu...@verizon.com>
Subject Peformance Issue
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 15:31:30 GMT
Hi Rainer,

I have a SQL that returns 23K records, then, I called the code below to return the data in
a List.  It consistently took around 1 - 2 minutes to finish the getBeanList call.

Is there a way in Empire-DB for me to speed up the performance?

       List<String> dataList = new LinkedList<String>();

       DBReader reader = new DBReader();
       try
       {
           org.apache.commons.lang.time.StopWatch sw = new org.apache.commons.lang.time.StopWatch();
           sw.start();

           reader.open(dbCmd, dbConn);
           dataList = reader.getBeanList(String.class);

           sw.stop();
           log.info("getDataFromTable: Getting data from table took " + sw.toString() );
       }
       catch (Exception e)
       {
           log.error("getDataFromTable: Error in running SQL " + dbCmd.getSelect(), e);
       }
       finally
       {
           reader.close();