empire-user mailing list archives

From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: Problems working with SQLite
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 07:51:18 GMT
I have no experience with SQLLite and it is possible that not everything has been implemented
or tested properly for the SQLLite dbms.

However your error messages indicate that there is rather a problem with your connection:

                Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: database connection closed

Empire-db will not automatically open or close connections.

You should first check whether your connection is established and whether plain JDBC calls
work.

Regards

Rainer