empire-user mailing list archives

From Alain Becam <Alain.Be...@embl.de>
Subject Re: Strange problem with Date while inserting
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 12:51:57 GMT
Actually I don't have to do any actual writing to the database, as it
happens during the SQL construction. I will see if I can try that as well.

//Alain

> Hi All!
>
> My gut feeling still tells me it is something related to concurrency/multithreading.
> As it occurs rarely, Alain can't you just start several threads in your java app/test
which calls your event insert method in a loop as if there is a real event to handle? Maybe
we can force the error to appear more frequently (well, or your database explodes, but nevertheless
something will happen)...