empire-user mailing list archives

From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: Batch inserts
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 09:43:17 GMT
Hi Christopher,

currently there is no support for Batch-Inserts in Empire-DB.

However you can combine direct JDBC and Empire-DB and e.g. let Empire-DB create the SQL Command
string for the Prepared statement.

In order to use Prepared Statement params use DBCommand.addParam(DataType type, Object value).

See SampleAdvApp.commandParamsSample(...) method for an example.

If you find a good generic solution for this that is reusable for other projects, we would
be happy to receive your code in order to provide this feature with an future release of Emprie-db.

Regards

Rainer