empire-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: Drop tables
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 12:27:53 GMT
Hi Francis, thanks for the answer and sorry for my late reply.

db.getDriver().getDDLScript(DBCmdType.DROP, db.getDatabase(), script)

is what I am using (to drop db completely).

This calls DBDatabaseDriverHsql.getDDLScript
which calls
DBDDLGenerator:219 dropObject.
Dbo.getSchema returns null
thus an ex is thrown in :554
Do I have to specify a schema name when creating the db? and how?

Jens

Sent from my iPhone