empire-user mailing list archives

From Eike Kettner <n...@eknet.org>
Subject Re: Drop tables
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 13:42:20 GMT
Hi,

I think that's a bug in the EmpireDriverFactory class. This class is
part of the sample project and was created as an example on how it could
work with spring. Well..., do you actually mean this class from the
example-spring project?

If so, I would recommend to not depend on this jar file but rather
create a new DriverFactory (without that bug :)) class in your project.
But, of course, the EmpireDriverFactory class in the samples should be
fixed. I can do that the next days.

best regards
Eike

> Hi Francis!
>
> I digged a bit deeper: the schema name is avail as param in the EmpireDriverFactory,
but not used at all in case of HSQL (see :65 in the factory). This at least explains the IllegalArgumentEx.
Any ideas?

--
email: eike@eknet.org   https://eknet.org  pgp: 481161A0