empire-user mailing list archives

From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: addRelation for two FKs that point to the same table
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 07:45:40 GMT
Hi Joel,

the overloads of addRelation that you are using are generating a relation name automatically
and in your special case the same name is generated.

However you should simply use the original method that allows you to specify a name yourself:

addRelation(String name, DBRelation.DBReference[] references)

Please let us know, whether or not your problems have been solved.

Regards

Rainer

from: Joel Becker [mailto:joelbecker0@gmail.com]
to: user@empire-db.apache.org
re: addRelation for two FKs that point to the same table

Hi,

I have a table that has two FKs that both point to the same other table. When I make the second
call to addRelation(), I get the exception:

"ItemExistsException: The element streets_directional__FK already exists."

How can I make this work?

Thanks,

Joel