empire-dev mailing list archives

From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.2.0-incubating (rc1)
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 10:00:35 GMT
Hi,
We have just prepared a 2.2.0-incubating release and we are now
looking for approval of the PMC to publish the release. Once the
community approves the release we will have a second binding release
round for IPMC members.
These are the major changes from our previous 2.1.0-incubating release:
** Bug
    * [EMPIREDB-104] - Create DDL Script on MSSQL should state not
CREATE DATABASE if already exist
    * [EMPIREDB-105] - Support of long integer fields on MS SQL Server
    * [EMPIREDB-107] - Limit function for postgres sql not implemented
    * [EMPIREDB-109] - Missing conversion for Type double in ObjectUtils.convert
    * [EMPIREDB-113] - Should preserve the decimal digits of DECIMAL columns
    * [EMPIREDB-118] - Prevent columns to be added twice to a table or view

** Improvement
    * [EMPIREDB-99] - Remove optional support for old style error handing
    * [EMPIREDB-103] - reduce getDDLScript duplicate code
    * [EMPIREDB-115] - Add parenthesis to the first select of a union/
intersect and allow driver to implement limit() and skip()
    * [EMPIREDB-116] - Add support for multi column foreign-keys to
code generator
    * [EMPIREDB-117] - Allow Table, View and Column prefixes in
generation process

** New Feature
    * [EMPIREDB-110] - Add support for reverse-engineering of
foreign-key relationships

Changelog: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.2.0-incubating-rc1/CHANGELOG.txt?view=co
Subversion tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.2.0-incubating-rc1
Maven staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheempire-db-087/
Distribution files are located here
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/
Rat report for the tag is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/rat.txt
Vote open for 72 hours.
--
http://www.somatik.be