empire-dev mailing list archives

From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: July incubator report
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 16:48:16 GMT
Not sure that would help, best to find these articles is to set up
some google alerts...

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 10:47 AM, Rainer Döbele <doebele@esteam.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have added the following section to your July report:
>
> "In order to graduate we still need to increase awareness of the project through various
channels in order to grow our community. This means participating in blogs and write our own
articles. We will set up a discussion on how exactly our communication can be improved."

> To set a good example I have also added a comment to the following article:
> http://blog.dynatrace.com/2011/07/05/beyond-persistence-how-to-exploit-your-database-for-better-performance/
>
> Found this article by accident from the start page of http://www.theserverside.com/
>
> And I have got another idea:
> Why don't we set up a new web-page on our Empire-db website that provides links to such
articles, that we have commented? Every committer should then be encouraged to provide at
least one link per quarter.

http://www.somatik.be