empire-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: July incubator report
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2011 08:47:59 GMT
Hi all,

I have added the following section to your July report:

"In order to graduate we still need to increase awareness of the project through various channels
in order to grow our community. This means participating in blogs and write our own articles.
We will set up a discussion on how exactly our communication can be improved."

To set a good example I have also added a comment to the following article:
http://blog.dynatrace.com/2011/07/05/beyond-persistence-how-to-exploit-your-database-for-better-performance/

Found this article by accident from the start page of http://www.theserverside.com/

And I have got another idea:
Why don't we set up a new web-page on our Empire-db website that provides links to such articles,
that we have commented? Every committer should then be encouraged to provide at least one
link per quarter.
However this requires the availability of suitable articles.

What do you think?

Regards
Rainer