empire-dev mailing list archives

From Eike Kettner <n...@eknet.org>
Subject Re: empire-db on git/github
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 11:26:25 GMT
I think it's just enough to file a jira to the infra team ([1]).
...just clicked through some jiras and I found that github syncs with
git.apache.org --

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2823?focusedCommentId=12883521&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-12883521
<quote>
Jukka Zitting added a comment - 29/Jun/10 12:13
Github has a script that automatically picks up and syncs with new
mirrors from git.apache.org.

If the Surefire mirror does not show up on Github within a day or two,
the best way to fix that is to file a support request at
http://support.github.com/.
</quote>

regards
Eike