empire-dev mailing list archives

From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.1.0-incubating (rc1)
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2011 18:53:04 GMT
Hi,

We have just prepared a 2.0.5-incubating release and we are now
looking for approval of the PMC to publish the release. Once the
community approves the release we will have a second binding release
round for IPMC members.

These are the major changes from our previous 2.1.0-incubating release:
- New and improved utilization of prepared statements which can be
enabled / disabled by database property.
- Use of SLF4J instead of log4j

Changelog: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.1.0-incubating-rc1/CHANGELOG.txt?view=co

Subversion tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.1.0-incubating-rc1

Maven staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheempire-db-059/

Distribution files are located here
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/

Rat report for the tag is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/rat.txt

Vote open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0