empire-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.7-incubating (rc1)
Date Sun, 14 Nov 2010 18:47:16 GMT
Hi Francis,

unfortunately I found out that you must have removed one dependency too many.
The following dependency is required for the empire-db struts extensions - not at compile
time, but at run-time.
Hence all projects depending on the struts2 extensions will fail to run properly (giving a
ClassNotFound exception).

So unfortunately I have to give our rc1 a -1.

But with this change everything should then be fine.

Best regards
Rainer