empire-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Venditti <benjamin.vendi...@arcor.de>
Subject Re: release?
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 11:21:42 GMT
Hi Francis,

can't find anything urgent, although i think EMPIREDB-85 (unused
dependencies from pom.xml) shouldn't be hard to fix.
I have to admit that i'm still a maven noob so i may be underestimating
it, but i'd give it a shot on thursday.
Would i have to do some thing else than just purge the unused
dependencies from the respective pom.xmls found by "mvn dependency:analyze"?

Oh and thanks for granting me rights in JIRA. How did you mange that? I
thought you were missing yours as well.

best regards,
     benjamin