empire-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Venditti <benjamin.vendi...@arcor.de>
Subject summer is almost gone
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 11:31:16 GMT
  Hi there,

i just had a look at the empre-db issues list in jira to see what i can do.
Issue  EMPIREDB-61 "Create a scala example project" looks interesting to
me. I'll have a shot at it and hope to show you the first results at the
end of the week. There is an other issue EMPIREDB-75 which i think can
be closed.

So what have you been doing during summer? I for one had to work in july
and august, i.e. i missed the best part of this years summer. However i
could spent some time in sweden, as a friend of mine moved to Lund
recently. I also visited Stockholm and i must say, i realy like it
there. I think i'll go there again next summer.

Hope you had a nice summer-vacation, too.

Best Regards,
     Benjamin