empire-dev mailing list archives

From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: July Report proposal
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 11:14:43 GMT
On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 12:45 PM, Rainer Döbele <doebele@esteam.de> wrote:
> What a surprise.
> Didn't your sister got married just recently?

Yep, in fact I asked my girlfriend first but my sister was faster in
organizing the wedding :-)

> And did you enjoy her wedding so much that you decided to the same - or did your girlfriend
catch the bridal bouquet?
Hehe, we don't do that here in the family but it's a nice tradition

> I got married 9 years ago and I did not regret it since.
> But with 3 small children around there is not much time to think anyway :-)
You probably get a lot back from seeing your kids grow up... Must be
hard to find some time to work on empire-db!

> My best wishes in advance and another advice:
> Stay away from computers and concentrate on reproduction.
Thanks!

Cheers,
Francis

http://www.somatik.be