empire-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Venditti <benjamin.vendi...@arcor.de>
Subject Re: ping
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 22:03:59 GMT
Hi there,

here in vienna is everything looking good, although i'm having quite a
busy time as the current term is going to end. Which means to me,
finishing university projects, learning for exams and as i am still
bored ;), i am going to relocate within vienna on july 2nd.

I'll have more time for empire-db during summer vacation. My idea was to
improve the persistence layer of a softare project i was involved in
during study. My aim is to write a little article about the introduction
of empire-db in that project and share that experience with the
community. However i'm still waiting for feedback from my former professor.

For the next release i think the major issues "column cloning" and "row
limitation" are a good start for the core component as well as the
"logging" issues from the wishlist.

So long,
	Benjamin