empire-dev mailing list archives

From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Finishing the release
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 22:43:33 GMT
Yihaa, 2.0.6 release candidate 1 is open for voting.

The release process is now all done the maven way. We only need a
shell script to create the md5 and sha files for the distribution:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/empiredb/Release+Process

I did not add the codegen to the distribution lib folder, does anybody
think this is necessary?

Cheers,
Francis

http://www.somatik.be