empire-dev mailing list archives

From Avdhesh Yadav <...@avdheshyadav.com>
Subject Re: New Developer
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2010 02:57:30 GMT
Hi

Recently I have started a new project based on GWT where I am planning to
use Empire-db, using MySql and Postgres as DBMS Server.Currently i am using
custom JDBC statements with DAO pattern.My Plan is to replace this
persistence layer with Empire DB.
I have used Hibernate , iBATIS and entity beans.

--
Avdhesh Yadav
http://www.avdheshyadav.com