empire-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: 2nd maven-based release?
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 21:26:21 GMT
Hi Francis,

I am a big fan of agile software development especially of the "release early, release often"
paradigm.

But you know yourself how hard it can be to get a release through the Apache release process.

There are a few thinks that need to be addressed before we can do that step.
But I agree that it's a good time now to start planning.

I'll have a look at all the issues in JIRA during the week and I will give you my opinion.
Regards

Rainer