empire-dev mailing list archives

From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting with Empire-db code generator
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2009 20:42:28 GMT
To be honest I still have not had a look at the codegen from
Thomas/Benjamin. But why can't we start from there instead of starting
all over from scratch?
(if he allows us to reuse his code by submitting it through jira)

Cheers,

Francis

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 9:50 PM, Rainer Döbele <doebele@esteam.de> wrote:
> Hi Benni,
>
> since we have not heard anything of Thomas for a while I think we must continue on this
subject without him.
> We should start new from scratch with the basic project that I have already set up.
>
> So if you are still willing and able to work with us can you bring in some of the ideas
we had into this new project?
> We should first start with developing the templates for the database and table classes
and generate them with the options I have previously suggested (if possible).

--
http://www.somatik.be