empire-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: New release necessary?
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2009 08:42:53 GMT
Hi Franics,

as you might have seen already, I have changed the tutorial.pdf and removed the link to empire-db.org
in the footer - as sebb demanded.

So all together we have two changes now:

1. the two example war files (empire-db-example-struts2-2.0.5-incubating.war and empire-db-example-struts2-cxf-2.0.5-incubating.war)
should not be supplied in the Maven stating area.

2. the link to www.empire-db.org was removed from the footer of the tutorial.pdf

Correct?

@Thomas: Would you let us know, when you have had a chance to look at the release and if it's
OK to make another one.

Getting this release approved is more difficult and time consuming than we all thought it
would be and I really hope this is now the final change and rc6 will really make it.

Regards
Rainer

Francis De Brabandere wrote:
> Re: New release necessary?
>
> Should I create an other RC on sunday (or monday) evening or do we
> want to wait for some more reviews on the general@ list?
>
> On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Francis De Brabandere
> <francisdb@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I got this fixed by adding deployment skipping for our examples
> module:
> > <build>
> >               <pluginManagement>
> >                       <plugins>
> >                               <plugin>
> >                                       <!-- skip deployment
for all
> examples -->
> >                      <artifactId>maven-deploy-plugin</artifactId>
> >                      <configuration>
> >                        <skip>true</skip>
> >                     </configuration>
> >                   </plugin>
> >           </plugins>
> >               </pluginManagement>
> > </build>
> >
> > As you can see in the latest snapshot builds the examples are not
> > being deployed any more:
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache
> /empire-db/
> >
> > Now for the staging repo I fear we'll have to create an other RC as I
> > can not remove folders there.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Francis
> >
> > On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Francis De Brabandere
> > <francisdb@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> I was thinking the same thing. There seems to be a way to disable a
> >> deploy, we could then skip deployment to the staging repository for
> >> all examples
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Francis

> hence