empire-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Reiher <rei...@esteam.de>
Subject re: [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.5-incubating (rc6)
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 20:45:01 GMT
changed the rights of KEYS and the folders that also had only my rights :-)

sorry,
Jorg

----
from: Rainer Döbele [mailto:doebele@esteam.de]
sent: Di 15.09.2009 22:32
to: empire-db-dev@incubator.apache.org
subject: re: [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.5-incubating (rc6)

I was wondering whether I missed something about the KEYS file permissions.
I checked but it does not belong to me, it belongs to Jörg (his last name is reiher).

@Jörg: can you please change file permissions of the KEYS file on
/x1/www/www.apache.org/dist/incubator/empire-db

The owner is "reiher". Permissions are set to 0644 but should be 0666 or 0664 at least.

Regards
Rainer