empire-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Reiher <rei...@esteam.de>
Subject re: [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.5-incubating (rc5)
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 16:39:49 GMT
I have also checked the distribution assemblies and it looks good now.

+1
jörg

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Francis De Brabandere [mailto:francisdb@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mo 07.09.2009 23:26
An: empire-db-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.5-incubating (rc5)

Hi,

Since our previous rc was still missing DISCLAIMER in each jar I performed a new
2.0.5-incubating (rc5) release and we are now looking for approval of
the PMC to publish the release. Once the community approves the
release we will have a second binding voting round for IPMC members.

Change log:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.0.5-incubating-rc5/CHANGELOG.txt?view=markup

Subversion tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.0.5-incubating-rc5

Maven staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/empire-db-staging-045

Distribution files are located here
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/

Rat report for the tag is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/rat.txt

Vote open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0