empire-dev mailing list archives

From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject svn issues
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 21:48:41 GMT
I tried starting the 2nd try for release and now I have this issue:

svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (502 Proxy Error) in response to
MKACTIVITY request for
'/repos/asf/!svn/act/4e1fb866-b98d-48e7-b343-27a15feedad0'
svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:

This was reported an hour ago by a different user on infra so I guess we
have to wait for this to be fixed. The pom files in the repository are
INCONSISTENT so don't commit any code for now.

Thanks,
Francis

--
http://www.somatik.be