empire-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject reverse function for PostgreSQL
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2009 17:03:55 GMT
Hi Francis,

I have changed two files for EMPIREDB-41 according to Frank Lupo's suggestion for providing
the reverse function in PostgreSQL.

The changes are in DBDatabaseDriverPostgreSQL.java and SampleApp.java.

The changes were blind-coded since I don't have a Postgre SQL database available here.

Since you told me you have, could you please test for me if the basic sample application works
with this change?

Thanks.

After that, I really think we should close this release and start voting, or is there anything
left that will prevent us from doing that?

I have already updated the changelog.txt

Best Regards

Rainer